Sunday, November 11, 2007

Slow week for pictures

I was in a fog most of the week in part because my girls didn't get the day light savings memo yet, and in other part because I think I can still go to 2 bookclubs and eat sugar late at night and fall asleep at at a reasonable hour.

Chris got his Candidacy exam on Monday and has been plugging away all week. But he still let me escape to my bookclubs, and got the girls breakfast before the sun came up so I could sleep off my sugar rush. I hearby nominate Chris for Husband/Father of the Year.

And now for the good stuff:

A picture of Ellie. She chose this one over one of her smiling.
And here's Moira with her nose sealing Orton lips. Move over, Angelina Jolie.

And finally--Moira cleaning up her wall art. Please excuse my greasy hair and festive pajamas. One never knows when one's toddler's muse will strike.

That's all I've got. But Ellie wanted to add:

This week we probably went to church. We singed songs and beed reverent. We didn't play in nursery because we didn't have nursery.


We went shopping with Henry. Moi Moi rode with Peter and Henry rode in my stroller. We played feet up. (Note from Reba: This is a complicated game where in the three year olds try to stretch their feet way up and get them tangled in the mess of racks at The Children's Place outlet store) Henry's mommy's name is Feet Up. (Note from Reba: This is a game that makes Henry shriek, "No, her name is HOLLY!" Only Ellie likes this game)

1 comment:

jenica said...

i love that you have a note from reba within a note from reba. hehe.

i had something enlightening to say, but have now forgotten it.

who organized the book clubs that you go to?