Thursday, January 24, 2008

I wish I were Oscar Mayer Weiner

The Weinermobile rolled into town the other day, and I took the girls to visit.

Here we are with the door to the W-mobile raised up to welcome us.


And a blurry Ellie next to the mustard dribble art on the interior floor.
Here are the girls next to the back seat which is next to a bathroom.

Some other facts:
The hot dog is built on a frame built by Chevy
It has 6 bucket seats
The horn plays the first notes of "I wish I werean Oscar Mayer Weiner"
They give you a weiner whistle just for visiting.


2 comments:

lisa h. said...

i saw it in high school once and used to have a whistle...i think i let evan have it and i have no idea where it is now. maybe it will come to columbus!

jenica said...

where do you find these things out? i have ALWAYS wanted to visit the oscar meyer weiner.