Friday, February 15, 2008

We're in debt up to our eyeballs!

Ok, not really. BUT, we closed on the house, AND all of our stuff is moved in, AND I've allready started painting. More later . . .

10 comments:

jenica said...

yay!

now go celebrate!

lisa h. said...

can't wait to see pictures!

Denise said...

Hey Reba, good job! I am also excited to see pictures of the house and the decorations you do. Polka dots sounds fun for Ellie's room.

Rachel said...

Wow Reba! You're a HOME OWNER! That's so cool! I can now say that I know someone who owns a home. Yes, I hang out with poor college students but we all talk often of "someday having a house. . .or at least a back door in case the front door is on fire."

vanessa said...

Congrats! It sounds like you guys are doing great. We miss you!

Heather said...

How's the house coming? I was just thinking about you guys and hope all is going great in Washington!

Anonymous said...

I'm blogging. How about you? . . .
Rachel

Rachel said...

Reba. . .where are you? I miss reading your blogs!

Katherine said...

I hope you are not posting because the movers some how lost your computer. Was everything ok with your stuff????

jenica said...

where are you??? missing you terribly. you left us with this massive cliffhanger!

washing your windows,
jenica