Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sick this week, so Ellie drifted in and out of sleep from Wednesday afternoon to Friday morning.


Moira wasn't quite sure what to do without a sister to love, play with, and annoy, so she had to entertain herself with things like wearing my socks and stacking blocks while sitting on our toy chest:

We're finally starting to feel cooped up, which is usually a good sign that everyone's healing.

Outside we found these itty bitty seedlings coming up:
And Chris and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary. Beth watched our kids while we did sealings at the temple and went out to dinner. I love doing sealings around or on our anniversary. It feels a little like renewing our vows and I also like the idea of helping other people have our anniversary, too.

1 comment:

Denise said...

When Dave and I were married our sealer told us to do sealings every year for our anniversary for the same reasons you mentioned. Happy Anniversary to you!