And wearing a toga:
Also, I got called to the nursery. A little surprised there, being new in the ward and a young mother, but the kids are cute and I think it will be fun. I know there are a lot of people reading this who have great nursery activities, so please, pass them my way.
Also, Chris got accepted to attend a special meeting in Lindau, Germany where he gets to listen to Nobel Laureates talk about physics. In Germany.
This last week my parents and my brother and sister came to spend their spring break at our house. We had the lucky fortune of celebrating Mom's birthday with her. Here she is with her cake:
Chris didn't get it that the candles said 29. Isn't every woman 29 from 29 on? And also, isn't my mom beautiful?
Ellie made Mom a card.
Front:Eliza is backwards, B "looks like an 8, mommy!" and there wasn't enough room, so she flipped it over to finish up:
1 comment:
happy birthday reba's mom.
i've missed your posts. ;-D
Post a Comment