Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My life as a Greek

Actually, Sisyphus was a woman who was trying to keep her house clean with her kids running around after her.

No pictures, it's too depressing.

7 comments:

Steph said...

Speaking of Greek mythological characters, have you read the latest Lightening Thief yet? It's very, very good!

And thanks for the pizza recipe! I haven't had a chance to try it yet with all of the throwing up going on around here, but I'm lookin g forward to it. What do you use for your sauce? I can't remember.

Megan said...

I can relate. some days i wonder if it is worth it to let them play while i clean, becuase the mess they make in the meantime is bigger than what i got cleaned up. hmmm. what to do?

Heather said...

Amen sistah. Good luck.

jenica said...

you just need E to come and save the day with her super speedy cleaning skills. and a bowl of icecream.

Kate said...

ahhh,yes, cleaning....I find it very pointless at times. :)

Heather said...

I loved, loved, loved the Things I'm Scared of post. Hilarious.

Katherine said...

Hmmm.. I think I can relate!!!