My left foot is a full half size larger than my right. This is not usually a problem, except for after our long runs, I've been having a lot of toe pain (stop laughing at me. My toe nails are turning black and the kids in the nursery keep stepping on them) So Chris suggested I get a half size larger than usual when I bought my new pair of shoes. The left shoe fits perfectly, but I've got total clown foot on the right.
In stores I always want to sneak two different size shoes in the box, but salespeople ALWAYS check. Isn't there anyone out there who wants to switch a right foot size 8 1/2 Saucony for a size 8?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
maybe you can open up a custom shoe shop...each shoe specifically fitted to just one foot. i'm sorry the nursery kids keep stepping on you :(
I actually saw a mismatched pair of shoes on the clearance rack the other day. I wondered who would want two different sized shoes. Now I know there really is a need. I hope your toes feel better!
oooo, I could see how that is a problem. Is it Nolan who keeps stepping on your toes? Cause thats his favorite thing to do with me :) Good luck with the shoes and with the kids stepping on your little piggies, ouch!
I've got different sized feet as well -- it's such a pain! I know a while back Nordstroms would sell shoes in 2 different sizes. I keep meaning to check and see if they still do. Let me know if you find out anything or hear of other stores!
wear a super thick wool sock on the smaller one. that will be super comfy, ha.
Kate: Actually, Nolan wasn't the perpetrator.
Brooke: I'm totally going to Nordstroms next time there's one in my state. Thanks.
Heather: I will wear the sock if you knit it for me.
Ouch! That is no fun!
Good luck on your 1/2 marathon!
Post a Comment