Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Boy or Girl? Updated

We're coming up on the halfway through the pregnancy mark, which always makes me excited to take a peek at the little one. And of course, hopefully tell us if it's a boy or a girl. Not that I haven't consulted the internet already. Here's what it says.

Chinese Calendar: Boy

Needle or Wedding Ring on a String:

when held with my right hand: Girl

when held with my left hand: Boy

when Ellie holds it: Boy

Chris is having a girl with one hand and a hermaphrodite with the other. (Over his stomach, not mine)

Prediction according to heart rate: Girl


Old wives tales: Boy


Drano prediction test: SKIPPED due to toxic chemicals


Statistics: Girl

Ultrasound: A Healthy baby BOY yay

What do you think it is?

14 comments:

tharker said...

I'm going with the Chinese calender! I can't wait to hear what you find out tomorrow!

lisa h. said...

good luck tomorrow!!! hope baby is healthy and well!

Amy said...

Yeah! A boy!!!

lisa h. said...

congratulations!!!! a boy will be so fun!! what great big sister he'll have!! i guess you will get to buy a few new baby clothes too. hope you are feeling okay.

tharker said...

A BOY!!! I'm so happy for your family!

Katherine said...

You are going to love having a son!!

Kate said...

A boy?! congrats!! That is so exciting :)
YAY!!!!!

Dehner Family said...

YAY on the boy! They are so fun - and actually just as much fun to dress as a girl. Congrats!

Rachel said...

Yeah! A boy! They're fun and have a LOT of energy. Oh, and they eat like teenagers before they can walk - good luck keeping the fridge full :)

Carrie said...

Yay! A boy! Congratulations. You'll love having a boy. Maybe I'll have to try out all those other tests . . . we're still 6 weeks away from that ultrasound!

R said...

Wow! Congrats on the boy! We're excited for you!
~Rachel

Lodge 21 said...

I'm going to be honest as much at they say it is a boy i won't believe it until it comes out a boy! But I love you rebs

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

Congrats!

jenica said...

congrats!!!! boys are so much fun. and so completely different than girls. be prepared. haha, how can one possibly prepare. muahahahaha!

my accupuncturist friend says that the heart rate will be stronger on one wrist than the other, girl's on the right side, which could result in your wedding ring test being faulty.

xoxo
YAY!