The writer is an anonymous graduate student at BYU who has a young baby. if she never produces anything other than Seriously, So Blessed, then she will still have been a genius. She's not laughing AT SAHMs, she's so laughing with us.
Clean flixed birth video? Pink floaty womb clouds with glitter? So funny.
And don't get me started about when she takes lean pockets over for dinner to someone who just had her sixth baby and is is SOOOO old--like thirty. So funny.
Plus, trips to Lake Pal? And her spelling. That's how I talk, people.
4 comments:
oh man don't get me started on that blog...it totally offends me and i think it's disgusting. i hope whoever authors it is not a member of the church!
sorry...i know people like it, i don't find it amusing.
I think this blog is so funny!
The writer is an anonymous graduate student at BYU who has a young baby. if she never produces anything other than Seriously, So Blessed, then she will still have been a genius. She's not laughing AT SAHMs, she's so laughing with us.
Clean flixed birth video? Pink floaty womb clouds with glitter? So funny.
And don't get me started about when she takes lean pockets over for dinner to someone who just had her sixth baby and is is SOOOO old--like thirty. So funny.
Plus, trips to Lake Pal? And her spelling. That's how I talk, people.
I checked it out. It is hilarious!
Post a Comment