Sunday, March 8, 2009

Book of Mormon Stories

Grandma Alert!  You might only like watching these videos if you are a blood relation.

Moira and Ellie both wander around the house singing "Book of Mormon Stories".  All day long. We also have been known to listen to it on repeat in the car.  

However, that doesn't mean I was able to get a video of the two of them singing it.  

Take one: (Moira thinks we are taking a picture instead of making a movie)

Take two (where Moira learned to make the number two for the first time and was thus entirely distracted):

Take three: (probably the closest to the entire song)

And take 4:  (Ellie sings the second verse while Moira picks at her tights.  Yes, I'm their mother and I watch them all day, but I swear, they are so cute I could watch them all day)

8 comments:

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Oh my heck they are so adorable!
I laughed out loud when Moira discovered she made 2 with her fingers. Way to go girl!

Kate said...

How cute! I don't think I have ever heard that song. They did such a good job, and Moira is just so darn cute :)

lisa h. said...

they are SO cute! i hope you have another little blondie!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! It made our day to watch them this morning! Better than Paris anyday!

Brook said...

That is the calmest {my} Eliza has been all day. She just sat on my lap as we watched her friends be so cute! Now she is in the hallway singing the song. Eli has an alto voice and she was in the zone during her performance. So funny and cute!!

tharker said...

Such cute videos! Your girls are so adorable!!

Amy said...

SOOOOOO cute! Emily, Sean and Liah watched them all with me. Emily says "I liked that. I like watching my friends being cute."

Carrie said...

I was laughing out loud when I watched these videos and Matt had to ask what was so funny. I just love Moira when she discovers the 2! Totally something Danny would do!