Sunday, April 12, 2009

We're home

And we've been busy.  

Here are the girls in the Easter dresses I narrowly finished in time:
And the egg hunt at home:


And at Aunt Chris's:


Decorating eggs: 


Wearing matching skirts from my Nana


Playing in the swimming pool.  Ellie decided it was warm enough.




And remembering all the great toys we'd gotten bored with over the winter.  Here's Ellie all decked out as the teacher:

and her student Moira:

And "storytime":


It's nice to be back.  And we're so glad Dad's surgery went well. 

7 comments:

tharker said...

Your girls' dresses turned out so cute! I'm impressed!!

My kids wanted to break out the swimming pool last week too, but I'm a meanie and wouldn't let them. You're a nice mom!

Those little purple skirts are so cute too!!

Amy said...

So cute! Great job on the dresses! I love the skirts, too. I also love the student and teacher. That is adorable.
Of course it is warm enough to go swimming! There's no ice!

Heather said...

You really did an amazing job on those dresses. I have such respect for seamstresses. Glad you had a happy easter.

Annie said...

They are so cute! I wish I could sew like that, you are amazing. I love the school too.

Rachel said...

I'll do a knee update this morning. . .I am throwing the eggs away after they eat the candy out of them. We started with 36 and we're down to about 20. I'm such a stickler about it though so they're up in a basket in the cupboard. I just can't handle dozens of plastic eggs strewn across the house. It'll make me VERY crazy.

You're so on top of things to have your Easter photos posted already. I need to download mine from the camera :)

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

oops. . .i double posted. i need to learn patience.