Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Photo Shoot

Chris has early meetings on Sundays, so I wrangle myself and three cuties into our Sunday best each week and then load them up and head to church. This week I thought we looked especially cute, so I pulled out the camera's user manual to teach myself the timer function and snapped a picture:
Thanks for the Easter skirts, Mom and Dad! And thank you, Annie, for the sailboat sweater.

Just for fun, here are the outtakes:



And I have to be honest: these pictures were taken after church. I didn't have the time to do my hair, clean up all the Q-tips Clark scattered while I did my hair, and take a picture.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pics! I'm impressed you figured out the timer function... you are ahead of me!

Reba said...

it's embarrassingly easy, Heather. I feel very silly I didn't try sooner.

Annie said...

So cute! I love them. Nana was the one with the good taste for the sailboat sweater!