Thursday, May 27, 2010

Six years ago

edited. I just couldn't keep that picture up any longer and I apologize if this post sounded braggy. I didn't mean to brag, but just to give an example of one of our family's favorite sayings: You can do hard things.

R

5 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

wow!! you go girl! Maybe there is hope for me after all! I am actually learning to run...and sort of liking it! i am running my first 5K on saturday. YIKES!

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

You are pretty much my hero.

That is some serious stuff you've worked at and accomplished and it's inspiring.

Deja said...

Well, I am impressed. When we shared a carrel at BYU, you looked about how you do now, so I had no idea you struggled. Congrats on figuring out how to take it off. That can be a tough road, but you're clearly amazing! Six years is a whole world, it seems. Six years ago for me? Wow. Just wow.

R said...

Like that saying! LOL. Reminds me of something my old MFHD teacher used to say. And one of my old friends who went into shock from watching a birthing video. ;o

Reba said...

he he, Rachel. I love it. amazing that I could give birth 3 times--only 10 years ago I was going into shock from watching a birthing video. progress . ..