Sunday, May 27, 2007

Three places I forgot to take my camera

1. Chris's American Nuclear Society end of year picnic and awards ceremony. Chris got 4 awards and I didn't get a single shot of him shaking hands with his professors. Nor did I get a picture of all of the people Moira charmed, or Ellie holding hands with Chris's colleague's 6 year old daughter as they forayed off into the park "woods" in search of a bear.

2. My trip with the girls to Inniswood Metro park for visiting teaching. The kids splashed in a waterwheel while we chatted. I made it there even after missing the freeway exit. And Ellie was adorable while she got soaked with Calvin and Claire. Even Moira splashed around in just a diaper.

3. All four of us visiting the living farm at Slate Run. You could have seen Ellie feeding gravel to the chickens, watching baby pigs, and screaming that the "buggies" were trying to get her. Moira, meanwhile, mastered the skill of removing her adorable sunhat.

So even though we did get out this week, I have no proof.

I took the following pictures in our house:






4 comments:

lisa h. said...

oh i'm glad you went to the farm! we love going, it's so fun. congrats to chris, he must be a good engineer!

Denise said...

Hi Reba, Now I know why you didn't tell us about your blog. It's becuase it is so great and you didn't want to make me look bad in comparison. It is fun knowing your blogging side. GREAT blog!

Reba said...

Thanks, Denise. But I can't even begin to compete with your "A Corn Dog Story" post.

jenica said...

congrats to chris! the pictures you did get are absolutely adorable. that moira really is a charmer!

missing you!