There is a very small window of time between when you can dress you child up as whatever you want for Halloween and when they choose to dress up like an obscure (but adorable) picture book character that no one has heard of. So while I love that Ellie is creative and original and wanted to be Fancy Nancy:

And looked like this:

And this:
Next to Henry on Halloween withOUT pink hair.
But I relished that I could dress Moira up like a Martian in a UFO:
Prize Winner!! Most Original Costume. My favorite part (other than the green-ness) is the pigtail antenna
We also celebrated Halloween with a pumpkin shaped pizza:
N
o, Ellie isn’t wearing makeup—that’s a case of hives caused by a virusAnd dressed up like burritos to get free food at Chipotle:
Ellie has a princess hat, Moira a bib, Chris a bowtie and I'm sporting a working belt all of which are made out of tinfoil. Anyone who thinks I have too much time on my hands say aye.
All in all, it was a lovely holiday, in spite of skin diseases.
6 comments:
Hey, you are looking dang good with that hand on your hip!
I'll have to check out Fancy Nancy! Kudos to you for getting free burritos!
I agree on the cute pigtail antenna--loved it!
AYE!
that's too dang funny. ellie and i share the ability to choose unknown costumes. i LOVE moira's though! haha! you are beyond ambitious.
miss you!
Your little UFO is the funniest, ahem, I mean most fun costume I've ever seen!!!!
So that's where little Sienna got her love for Fancy Nancy! I think those books are awesome and I think it's even more awesome that Ellie dressed as her for Halloween!
Post a Comment