For some reason, all my pictures loaded backwards. Hm . . . it's like Christmas in rewind.
Here are the girls eating carrots next to the snowkids we made. Moira kept trying to eat her snowkid's nose, so I had to distract her with a substitute before she made the whole wobbly, slushy thing fall over.

Moira with her new "Hello Balloon" game from Grandma Janie and Grandpa Paul. I think she'd sleep with it if I let her.

The girls with their sleeping bag/flashlight/pillow combo from Grandma Marianne and Grandpa Robert. Invest in batteries, everyone.

Moira eating the candy trail Santa left to her stocking. If this had been the ONLY thing Santa left, she would have been just fine.

And Ellie next to the new easel and blocks Santa brought. She slept in until 7:00, so I think it was a very good Christmas indeed.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I'm glad you had a nice Christmas!
Merry Christmas! I know what you mean about how Moira would have been fine if the candy was the only thing Santa had left. Sean opened his harmonica, and he was set.
Post a Comment