Sunday, March 22, 2009

Picture of the Baby (Update!)

Inside-o-scope picture from last Tuesday.  The little guy is measuring 2 lbs 3 oz (15th percentile) likes to keep a hand in front of his face at all times, and was breech.  






It's probably just me, but I think he looks a little like my cousin Diego: 









Minus the hat, of course.   

7 comments:

Amy said...

Cool! I didn't realize they measured percentiles before they are born. I just thought they say how many weeks you are measuring.
Sadly, I don't know your cousin Diego, so I can't say one way or the other!

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

What a looker! Great profile!

Rachel said...

I see the face now! I have to admit that I had to come back three times today looking at the photo before I realized it was a profile. . .I love little babies. I wish they stayed one day old forever. Sweet and cuddly. Will he turn before he's born or will he continue to be breech?

Heather said...

Oh yeah, he's a keeper! Very exciting.

tharker said...

That's a great profile image of him. I can't wait to see him in real life!!

jenica said...

i see a hat.

Heather said...

Oooh, that is tiny. Hope your pregnancy and delivery goes really smoothly.