I'll freely admit we're nerdy:
(those are my glasses. I'm almost blind)
(shorts for Moira, winter coat, leg warmers, socks for Ellie)
We saw an article on BYU grad and Blender Enthusiast in the BYU alumni magazine and had to go check it out. Apparently, he developed some amazing blenders that will blend anything, and then he started making You-Tube videos to show what it can blend! Some of our favorites include
And, for my dad, golf balls.
Good thing the blender is $400, or I'm pretty sure we'd be trying this at home!
3 comments:
NICE... loving the glasses on Ellie.
Light bulbs...seriously? How funny is that!
I too think your glasses look cute on Ellie!
I was impressed by the article too. It will be fun to check out the videos. Fortunately we don't need a $400 blender, we have two beagles who will gladly shred anything to pieces.
Post a Comment