Sunday, January 24, 2010

Clark crawls


He just started going forward in the past week, but I'm happy to have captured some of the belly flops he'd been using to propel himself forward until he figured out how to get his hands and legs in sync. I sure love this kid.

8 comments:

Amy said...

I saw that first hand this week! Oh, he is such a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with that happy baby boy! He has grown a lot in the last month.

Em said...

So cute!! I hope you had good holidays, we missed you!

Shellie said...

He is so adorable! I love how he is laughing throughout the video.

Heather said...

Man that kid is so squishy and adorable. I just wanna eat him!

jenica said...

way cute! i miss you.
xoxo

jenica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

Adorable! Leland and I both laughed at his smiley face. That will be us in 3 months or so, and I know it will be here in no time because it's already been 3 months and I can't believe it's gone by so fast.