Treating yourself like a precious person makes you strong
Wow, that ballerina princess has a dark side!How cute they are! Clark's costume was similar to mine. Going as you are is truely scary sometimes, but in his case, so cute!
Moira's hair looks like mine! Yeah white streaks!
I found your blog! The kids looked great. Love the raging maniacs!
I have to say I love this picture!!
Wow, that is a spooky ghost!And yes, Clark, you pull off a very convincing baby.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, that ballerina princess has a dark side!
How cute they are! Clark's costume was similar to mine. Going as you are is truely scary sometimes, but in his case, so cute!
Moira's hair looks like mine! Yeah white streaks!
I found your blog! The kids looked great. Love the raging maniacs!
I have to say I love this picture!!
Wow, that is a spooky ghost!
And yes, Clark, you pull off a very convincing baby.
Post a Comment